Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where Am I?

No really! Where am I?

I have a ton of things to write about and I feel SOOOOOOO disconnected from the e-world. I have 609 unread blog posts in my google reader I am dying to read. I feel so behind on what is going on in everyone's life! I also feel SUPER behind on Facebook. Since these are my only forms of socialization, I'm feeling a bit isolated.

A lot of going on that is so worthy of blogging about, and I promise to come back. I am trying to adjust to cobedding with Gabe because he wakes up if I get out of bed to go have "my" time (blogging, hot bath, watching a movie, CLEANING). Though I am very much enjoying this cuddle time with my little man, I am C*R*A*Z*Y behind on everything. Things are piled and I am starting to feel insane a little bit. LOL But I will get through it. I am going through the house on a mad purge....oh yes....every spare 5 minutes, I stuff as much as I can into a trash bag or box for goodwill. Why? I just feel so guilty for what we have accumulated. And because things can't get piled up when I am out of order if I have nothing to pile. Get me?

I will come back. Love to you all!

1 insights:

Leigh said...

Hi there! I just realized last weekend that my christmas ornament boxes were still here in the family room! I can always tell its been awhile since we have had company when it gets too cluttered around here!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates