Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Chick-Fil-A vs. Abundant Life

I read on Storing Up Treasures (a way cool awesome blog) about Lena and her family family, who are trying to raise money for adoption. The name "Lena" sounded familiar, and then I knew WHY!

She has been making my blog look purty for a couple of years! I've been using her premade blog templates, which are SOOOOO easy to install.

So come to find out, Lena & her family are hoping to adopt, which I find SUPER cool. She is selling beautiful premades for $5-$20 right here! I chose a dazzling premade, paid through paypal, and the total install took less than five minutes. That is MY kind of premade.

I would love it if we could bless this family. I've said it once and I will say it a million times...the son we adopted in July would not be here if it were not for you, and complete strangers just like YOU, who donated $1, $5, $25 toward our legal fees.

If you don't need a premade, then donate! Bypass a small treat your family usually enjoys for a LIFE! Once or twice a month, I take my kiddos to ChickFilA for lunch. If all 6 of us get kids meals, it is about $25.00 How easy will it be for us to give up ONE treat!? *Especially when my van hasn't been running for over a week.

C'MON! BE A BLESSING!
YOU CAN DO IT!


1 insights:

Unknown said...

I'm giving away 2 of her premades! Send your readers over to SIGN UP!

 
Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates