FOR TODAY
November 30, 2009...
Outside my window...Rusty leavesNovember 30, 2009...
I am thinking...of how fun changes can be
I am thankful for...my AMAZING family
From the learning rooms...Anne Frank
From the kitchen...hot chicken tortilla soup on this cold night...its everyone's favorite!
I am wearing...jeans, sport socks, a green shirt that is way too big (scary that it fit last year), and a tan hat
I am creating...lots of memories with my kiddos every day and loving it
I am going...to go lay in bed and read
I am reading...the Bible and Family Driven Faith by Voddie Baucum
I am hoping...to finish my blog overhaul this week
I am hearing...my family playing Rock Band II...Hannah is yelling, "NOOOOOO!" as my hubby laughs. Tara is quiet because she is concentrating on the drum line. This is their favorite thing to do together.
Around the house...a lot of cold feet, a lot of dirty clothes to be washed after our weekend away for thanksgiving.
One of my favorite things...going to bed at night knowing I was focused on my family today, as opposed to those nights when I go to bed knowing I gave my family tasks instead of ME. Those times are few and far between these days.
A few plans for the rest of the week...making more homemade dough, knitting, painting, more baking, more walking, several doctor appointments for the littles, putting up the Christmas tree (once I figure out how to keep the toddlers and Stupid Cat off of it), and most importantly, celebrating two amazing years with my son, Gabey, this week.
Go see the simple woman to participate! It's mad fun!
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

0 insights:
Post a Comment